Composition Per liter
Vitamin E (acetate)
Selenium (from Sodium Selenite 44%)
|Up to liter|
Indicated in the following :
1. Encephalomalacia and crazy chick disease.
2. Exudative diathesis in young birds.
3. Muscular dystrophy seen more frequently in older and mature birds.
4. ln laying hens, egg production, hatchability, and feed conversion are adversely affected.
5. Protect tissues from oxidative damage associated with the free radicals generated during metabolic processes.
6. Maintain optimal health and meat quality.
7. Markedly improves feed conversion ratio (FCR) as a result of lowering feed intake of birds while maintaining the same weight gain.
8. Enhances the ability of the poultry immune system by prolonging the functional life of phagocytes and enhancing their proliferation.
9. Improves fertility and hatchability and egg production in term of quality and quantity.
Dosage : 1 ml / 5 liters of drinking water.
Package : 1 Liter
Storage : keep in cool place, away from direct light and heat .
Expiry : 2 years from production date .